The MRI is a tool to touch, understand and to actively co-design. If you see and touch things, you better understand how they are connected.
Design meetings take a lot of time due to the challenge to express ideas imaginable for everyone. This challenge can be faced with the usage of realtime-3D-software. The MRI-realtime-3D-system is a decision making tool which speeds up design reviews and planning processes and makes presentations accessible. Users can immediately understand and see the impact their decisions have on space, layout, materials etc. in 3D. Thus non technical people like executives, clients etc. can easily be involved in the decision making process.
The MRI is the link between the "old existing" technologies and the "new" digital technologies and convince with:
• a quick interaction with 3D contents in the simplest way
• the creation of an access to real-time 3D contents also for unpracticed people or so called non-users (and thus involve them actively into the decision process)
• the communication of difficult content in a very appealing way and therefore it is a sophisticated device for marketing purposes
• hands on experience: The system is self explanatory, people can immediately work with it and it involves clients and managers
• variable design (no visible computer technology!)
• its appearance: Pleased users describe the MRI as "magic", "sophisticated" and "beautiful"
• cost reduction for the design and planning work flow
• perfect integration in existing work flows such as IT-systems, BIM, PLM and digital prototyping
The MRI convinces your customers and the management with a smile!